LIMITED TIME! Save 10% - Code 'HOLIDAY10'
Easy & Secure
Click Here to Select a Vehicle
Search Above to Display Your Ride
Click to close
Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm EST
Select a Vehicle
Shop All Automobile Products
Headlight Film Covers
prevent hazy lenses
Fog Light Film Covers
prevents hazy or cracked lights
Tail Light Covers
give your tail lights some style
protect your paint
New! Color Gallery
view our film on cars & trucks
Shop All Motorcycle Products
Headlight Film Covers
prevent hazy lenses
protects against scratches
Side Bag Cover
prevents scuffs and scratches
Full Paint Protection
protects from road rash
Shop All Universal Products
custom fit for any OEM style lights
protect all round/circle lights
Light Bar Covers
protect your aux LED lights
Sealed Beam Covers
for the classic style headlights
Shop All Lamin-X Rolls
Lamin-x Color Rolls
variety of protective film colors
Lamin-x Clear Rolls:
strong, invisible protection
Paint Protection Rolls
clear bra / paint protection
Lamin-x Matte Rolls
rolls with matte / opaque finish
Carbon Fiber Film
for that carbon look
Excludes International Orders and Bulk Rolls
Roll Cage Protection - Teaser 4" x 15'
Made in USA:
2-3 business days
Racecars roll cages or track car roll bars take a lot of scratching and scuffing abuse from drivers, equipment, tools, seatbelts, etc... Professional raceteams and us particular owners want to keep their expensive cars looking clean and professional looking. This clean and professional look includes keeping the roll cage or roll bar looking excellent. We have the perfect solution!
Our Teaser Roll Cage Protection kit is a 4 in x 15 ft (10 cm x 4.57 m) invisible layer of a protective film that applies directly onto the roll tube. This is our high-strength and high quality 8 mil thick paint protection film that is completely invisible after its applied. This 15' kit is the perfect length to protect the most important tubes of roll cage or complete roll bar with only an additional 3.75 oz (107 grams) weight! Buy today!
- Plastic Squeegee (wrap with lint-fee towel)
- Spray bottle with a few drops of baby shampoo and filled with clean water
- Lint free towels
- Measuring tape
1. Measure the length of the tube you would like to protect
2. Cut the desired length of material from the supplied roll of protective film
3. Clean the tube thoroughly. Be sure to remove all dust, dirt, and debris with any non-acidic cleaner
4. Remove liner from film while spraying the adhesive side with application solution. Soaking wet will yield the best results
5. Evenly position the film onto the tube. The solution will allow you to slide the film around for perfect positioning
6. Spray the outside of the film for a lubrication layer. This will help the squeegee easily slide along the film
7. Use the squeegee to press the solution out from under the film. Start from the center of the film, working your way to the outside edge. Try to use firm, smooth, and even strokes as it will help remove any trapped water. If you do have some trapped moisture, you may be able to pull the film back up for reapplication. Be careful though as weakened, damaged, or ill-prepared paint on the tube can flake off. If this could be possible, pierce the bubble with a sewing needle and press the moisture out the hole. The small puncture will heal back up over time
8. When you are finished, use a lint-free towel to clean the area
9. Begin the installation process again on the other tubes you would like to protect
10. Maintain by washing with non-acidic soap and water. Wax occasionally to retain the films appearance and clean off difficult stains
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT...
Invisible Clear Bra - Universal 12" x 96"
Roll Cage Protection - Full Monty 4" x 30'
Frame Tape Guard for Bicycles (Glossy)
Frame Tape Guard for Bicycles (Matte)
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Still Can't Find
What You're Looking For?
Terms & Conditions
Cold Weather Installation
Dealer / Installer Locator
Become a Dealer
Credit Cards Accepted
Lamin-x Protective Films. All Rights Reserved.
Site Design by
Click to Call
Back to Top