3.5" : 4 Pack Round Light Covers
2-3 Business Days
Give your lights a unique look and protect them with our 3.5" : 4 Pack Round Light Covers. Our film is designed to both protect your lights from the harsh road conditions and give them a unique style.
Our film covers come in 8 different colors. You can choose between Yellow, Blue, Amber, Green, Pink, Clear, Tint, and Gunsmoke. With our many options to choose from, you can customize your lights however you want while protecting it from damaging road debris. To see examples of our colors check out our Lamin-x Customer Gallery
Our protective films are made in the USA, impact-resistant, 12 mils thick, and adhesive-backed to protect your lights from cloudiness that occurs over time and road debris. The adhesive on our films are designed to be extremely forgiving. You can apply numerous times during initial application to get the installation right.
Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 1-3 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
Can I install this myself?
Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 2-4 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
What is your warranty?
We have a Five-Year Warranty on our products. If you want more information please visit our warranty page .
What do I do if I find fogginess, air or water bubbles, surface texture, or scratches after my Lamin-x installation?
Once the film fully cures, most imperfections will disappear completely. After time, small scratches, trapped moisture, and most bubbles will dissipate on their own. However, if you encounter a stubborn bubble, you can poke it with a sewing needle and push out the air or water. The hole will eventually close on its own.
How do I remove the film from my paint?
To remove the film, we recommend warming it with a heat gun, hair dryer, or simply by parking the car in the sunlight on a warm day. While the film is warm, slowly peel the film from the lens surface. Any adhesive that may be left on the lens can be removed with a cleaner that is safe for use on your vehicle's exterior.
Are these films legal in my state?
Our colored films may not be legal for street use on a vehicle's primary lighting, and, as such, are sold with an off-road use disclosure. Please check your state or local laws before installation. Application of colored Lamin-x film on your primary lights is done so at your own risk.
Round Light Film Color Information
- Clear: Clear protection film that protects from cracked fog lights and sandblasting.
- Tint: A subtle tinted film for heads and fogs that allows for good visibility at night.
- Gunsmoke: Our darkest tint for heads and fogs. An eye-catching look for any vehicle.
- Yellow: Bold yellow look during the day, and excellent in white-out and foggy conditions
- Blue: Our Blue Tint looks light blue when unlit, but gives a white light when lit by halogen lights
- Amber: Our Amber film is a deep orange color that looks great on heads and fogs and projects an orange light.
- Green: Give your vehicle a green accent with our Green round light covers.
- Pink: Pink lights are a great bold look for your car. Our Pink film stands out from the rest with its neon look.
- Transparent protection film that adheres to your fog or driving lights
- Protects against rock damage, sand-blasting, or cloudiness
- Precut for both sides of your specific vehicle
- Includes DIY tools and installation instructions
- Made in USA, 5-year warranty, industry-leading product