Mazda 5 (05-10) Headlight Covers
2-3 Business Days
A Lamin-x custom cut kit for your Mazda 5 (2005-2010) is designed to give your car a one-of-a-kind combination of style and protection on its headlights. Our film is designed to be installed on your Mazda with minimal trimming. This headlight kit is available in 5 colors: Clear, Tint, Gunsmoke, Yellow, and Blue. Choose the best color to fit your style or install our Clear film to keep your Mazda lights looking brand new. Check out our headlight color gallery to see examples of our headlight tint film.
Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 1-3 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
Can I install this myself?
Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 2-4 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
What is your warranty?
We have a Five-Year Warranty on our products. If you want more information please visit our warranty page .
What do I do if I find fogginess, air or water bubbles, surface texture, or scratches after my Lamin-x installation?
Once the film fully cures, most imperfections will disappear completely. After time, small scratches, trapped moisture, and most bubbles will dissipate on their own. However, if you encounter a stubborn bubble, you can poke it with a sewing needle and push out the air or water. The hole will eventually close on its own.
How do I remove the film from my paint?
To remove the film, we recommend warming it with a heat gun, hair dryer, or simply by parking the car in the sunlight on a warm day. While the film is warm, slowly peel the film from the lens surface. Any adhesive that may be left on the lens can be removed with a cleaner that is safe for use on your vehicle's exterior.
Are these films legal in my state?
Our colored films may not be legal for street use on a vehicle's primary lighting, and, as such, are sold with an off-road use disclosure. Please check your state or local laws before installation. Application of colored Lamin-x film on your primary lights is done so at your own risk.
Headlight Tint Film Color Information
- Clear: Clear protection film that protects from pitting, sandblasting, and UV degradation.
- Tint: A subtle tinted film for headlights that allows for good visibility at night.
- Gunsmoke: Our darkest tint for front lighting. An eye-catching look for any vehicle.
- Yellow: Bold yellow headlight look during the day, and excellent for white-out and foggy conditions
- Blue: Our Blue Tint looks light blue when unlit, but gives a white light when lit by halogen lights
- Transparent protection film that adheres onto your headlight
- Protects against hazing, cloudiness, or damage
- Precut for both sides of your specific vehicle
- Includes DIY tools and installation instructions
- Made in USA, 5-year warranty, industry-leading product