Pontiac Vibe (09-10) Tail Light Covers
2-3 Business Days
Get custom cut tail light tint for your Pontiac Vibe (2009-2010) . Our tail light tint covers are designed to match the shape of your Pontiac's lights so you only have to do minimal trimming during installation. Our tail lights kits are available in 4 tints ranging from light tint to blackout. So whatever look your want to give your Pontiac, you can get with a Lamin-x tail light tint. Check out our tail light color gallery to see examples of our tail light tint film.
Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 1-3 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
Can I install this myself?
Precut orders are custom manufactured for you at time of ordering. Please allow 2-4 workday's processing time, and at least 2-10 days for delivery after the product has been shipped. You are responsible to make prior arrangement with the carrier if you are not available to receive and sign for the product. Lamin-x is not responsible if the product is verified as delivered with the carrier to the specified address, but you personally did not receive it.
What is your warranty?
We have a Five-Year Warranty on our products. If you want more information please visit our warranty page .
What do I do if I find fogginess, air or water bubbles, surface texture, or scratches after my Lamin-x installation?
Once the film fully cures, most imperfections will disappear completely. After time, small scratches, trapped moisture, and most bubbles will dissipate on their own. However, if you encounter a stubborn bubble, you can poke it with a sewing needle and push out the air or water. The hole will eventually close on its own.
How do I remove the film from my paint?
To remove the film, we recommend warming it with a heat gun, hair dryer, or simply by parking the car in the sunlight on a warm day. While the film is warm, slowly peel the film from the lens surface. Any adhesive that may be left on the lens can be removed with a cleaner that is safe for use on your vehicle's exterior.
Are these films legal in my state?
Our colored films may not be legal for street use on a vehicle's primary lighting, and, as such, are sold with an off-road use disclosure. Please check your state or local laws before installation. Application of colored Lamin-x film on your primary lights is done so at your own risk.
Tail Light Tint Film Color Information
- Tint: A light tint film for your tail lights that tones down the red. Adds a sleek look to your tails.
- Gunsmoke: A medium tint for your tail lights. A darker and more bold tint that our Tint film.
- Smoked: A medium-dark tint for your tails. Smoked has a slight brown hue compared to our Gunsmoke film.
- Charcoal (8 mil Thickness): Charcoal is our black-out tail light option. If you want to black-out your tails, Charcoal is for you.
- Red (8 mil Thickness): Our Red film is designed to give your tail lights a consistent red look, even if there are large clear sections.
- Transparent film that adheres onto your tail light
- Glossy finish for high-quality look
- Precut for both sides of your specific vehicle
- Includes DIY tools and installation instructions
- Made in USA, 5-year warranty, industry-leading product